MQ In Action
This webinar is open to EVERYONE!
- FREE to MQ Partners
- $25.00 fee for everyone else
About the Webinar
The “MQ in Action” series provides the opportunity to hear how other financial planners are utilizing the Money Quotient materials. Each session features Veteran Money Quotient Partners sharing their unique expertise and approach to using the MQ materials. The session concludes with an open forum for questions.
- An overview of their implementation process, using MQ tools with prospects and existing clients.
- An in-depth look at their client engagement model after years of experience, showing each MQ tool being used.
- Their observations about changes they made to more effectively engage clients and integrate the MQ materials.
- Their approach for recognizing and managing client push-back and how they adapted to this resistance.
- Their recommendations for making the most effective use of the MQ materials
Stephen J Hazel, CFP® is a fee-only financial planner based in Tempe, AZ. He works with a wide range of clients in identifying and pursuing their life’s goals. He is a Certified Financial Planner Professional and transitioned to the financial advisory business ten years ago after spending two decades in banking. He also has had a successful consulting company and has worked in start-up entrepreneurial ventures.
• Certified Financial Planner Professional – CFP®
• Accredited Investment Fiduciary – AIF®
• Chartered Financial Consultant – ChFC®
• Certified Retirement Income Professional – RICP®
• Enrolled Agent – EA
• Former Adjunct Faculty, Rio Salado College, Personal Finance & General Business
• B.A. Asian Languages – Japanese
• Master of Business Administration